BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Friday, May 29, 2009

We're bringing back an Ateneo tradition


Remember when there used to be Cross Country races back in Ateneo? No? Figures.

Anyways, we're organizing one (slated for November 2009) and we've sought the help of Track Team coach Mick Perez for this.

Now they call this a fun run because idiots don't know what cross country means . Back in the day, my pop taught me that if you don't know something then ask or find out. Now it's the age of instant gratification.

Okay for the slackers out there, here's the route.

No comments:

Post a Comment