BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

5J801



The view from my window seat 5F. That means first row by the window. And that also means I get out of the plane ahead of most. Whew. Just worked on a few stuff throughout the flight while listening to my iTunes. Finished my piece on the National University Bulldogs and the Ravena family for the next issue of Rebound. But it's ironic that I love sitting by the window when I have a severe case of acrophobia! But in first row, I love the extra leg room. Need it when you're tall.


Yes, ma'm!

No comments:

Post a Comment