BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My votes to the 2012 NBA All-Star Game


My votes in the 2012 NBA All-Star Balloting (for the starters on both Western and Eastern squads). This is in all likelihood, Dwight Howard's last go-around in Orlando.


1 comment:

  1. Really good selection sir, except I don't think Dirk deserves to be a starter this year. He's really struggled this season. I'd probably go with Kevin Love or Lamarcus Aldridge for the oter forward slot. I'd even dare to say I'd choose Blake Griffin, Pao Gasol or even Paul Millsap over Nowitzki. Not downplaying Dirk's greatness, his just having a bad season up to this pont.

    ReplyDelete