BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Glory Days in today's Sunday Inquirer magazine (on 11 Days in August)

One of my writing idols, Ruel De Vera (who is also a co-teacher in the Ateneo de Manila University Communications Department) wrote this article about 11 DAYS IN AUGUST in today's (March 2, 2014) issue of the Sunday Inquirer Magazine of the Philippine Daily Inquirer. Check out the link. The article is titled, 'Glory Days'. The image you see to your left is respectfully  borrowed from the article in the magazine.

http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/152837/glory-days

We've sold out the entire first run of the coffeetable book and are looking to release the much cheaper version of 11 DAYS IN AUGUST this month of March (I think).

Keep it to Bleachers Brew for more news on that and another project that I am working on.




No comments:

Post a Comment